Mechanical Services Done Right Every Time
Within the commercial, institutional, and mid to high-rise residential sectors, we can provide any number of solutions, from design and construction to long-term maintenance and repair. We strive to deliver professional service and collaboration from start to finish.
COMTRADE, a Trade-Mark Industrial company, brings years' of technical knowledge and experience to your design-build, installation, relocation, modification, repair and/or maintenance project. We employ experienced, certified tradespeople and are fully insured, bonded, and compliant with WSIB and CWB.
Day-to-Day Mechanical Service 24/7
- Mechanical system repairs ( plumbing, HVAC, Gas)
- Schedule maintenance and emergency breakdown repairs
New/Renovation Mechanical Construction Assistance
- Commercial - retail and office space new builds and retro fits
- Institutional –Schools, Colleges, Universities, Health care centres and Hospitals
- Low/Mid and high rise residential Apartments and condos
Underground Sewer and Storm Drainage Service
- Hi temp sewer jetting to clean out built up waste from you system
- Catch basin, sump pits and grease/oil interceptors cleaning
Water Main Service
- Meter installations
- Leak detection
- Backflow prevention
- Pipe freezing and live tap
Proactive Maintenance Programs
- Mechanical equipment maintenance ( Boilers, Chillers, Cooling towers, Air handlers etc.)
- Minor and major inspections
- Belts, filters
- Water treatment
- Gasket and seal replacement
- Regular motor Analysis
Mechanical Equipment and Piping Replacement/Upgrades
- Roof top and make up air units
- Fan coil and Air handling equipment
- Domestic water and Hydronic piping replacement
- Boilers, Chillers, cooling towers and pumps
- Hot Water Tanks
Energy Design and Implementation
- Energy audits
- Energy efficiency upgrades
- Hand free faucet upgrades and metering
- Heat and energy recovery systems
Combustion Analysis Services
- Annual burner inspections
- TSSA Field Approvals
- Chemical water treatment for Closed loop systems
- Domestic water system conditioning and softening
- Reverse osmosis
- Main water system filtering
- VRF Specialist (Professionally trained with majority of systems)
- Chillers, condensing units
- Ductless splits
- Heat pump and Heat recovery
Areas of Specialization
We Can Add Value to your Project
Replacing old, inefficient equipment might seem like a daunting and costly undertaking, but with COMTRADE experience and efficiency on your side, we can quickly replace and upgrade a number of systems, keeping an eye on your bottom line throughout the life of the project. We have experience replacing domestic water riser piping in condos and apartment buildings, HVAC equipment including rooftop units and make-up air units, and replacing old steam or hydronic heat boilers with new high-efficiency models. We can replace fan coil risers and cabinet units, helping you cut down on hydro costs with the installment of low voltage EMC motors.
Design-Build, Engineering, and Contracting
Involving COMTRADE at the design stage of your project allows us to actively contribute to solutions that add value to your project from day one. You can be confident that you'll have the systems you require installed at the highest level of safety and workman ship, while carefully observing budgets and timelines.
If you currently have a project going overbudget, let us evaluate and modify the design to help you bring costs back in control, or if you need a starting point for what to expect for your building's pricing, we can help there too.
Our years' of experience, design ingenuity, and technical under standing, the COMTRADE team can provide you with the skilled service, reliability, safety excellence, and project peace-of-mind you're seeking.
Design-build and design-assist
We Can Add Value to your Project
We work with the owners/architects and act as the main design and engineer for the project. This method is used to achieve a fully designed and cost effective solution for the owner. With us in control of all aspects we can provide better value to owners.
This method of project delivery, is when the electrical contractor provides design assistance to the engineering firm on a given project. As a collaborative member of the design team, we can progress from the design phase to construction phase with a superior understanding of the project and the customers wishes.
Our team of estimators and coordinators have over 80 years of electrical design and construction experience. We have and continue to work with engineering firms around Ontario to benefit our customers.
- Corporate business
- High tech industry
- Large residential and long-term care facilities
- Property management
Proudly serving customers in the Southwestern Ontario region.
Send us an email:
All fields marked with an * are required